The Learning Tree Open Door and Acceptance Policy
“Come see us anytime, everyone is welcome.”
- The Learning Tree has an open door policy. You may come see us anytime. The Learning Tree accepts children based on space availability, their being developmentally and age appropriate for the programs offered, the student exhibiting good behavior.
- Enrollment is not based on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, creed, or disability.
- The Learning Tree is a faith based program teaching Judeo Christian principles from the old and new testaments of the Holy Bible.
Preschool Admissions Requirements:
- Registration Fee
- Completion of Application Packet
- Immunization Form DCF 680-B (Blue) and DCF Health Examination Form (Yellow)
- Signed agreement to Preschool Enrollment policies
Voluntary Pre-Kindergarden (VPK) Only
- Copy of child’s birth certificate and social security card for age verification
- Proof of Residency – Florida Drivers License or JEA Utility Bill
- Proof of VPK Registration with the state of Florida – See HYPERLINK “http://www.elc.org”
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- Visa & Master Card
- Cash, Money Order or Cashier’s Check
- Debit Card
- Sibling Discount Available
- School Readiness and VPK Discount